Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Throwing






So here we go. I have a couple of throwing videos that I did the other day but I'm going to use this one for giggles. I'm going to start by saying that I throw wet....sometimes really wet. I know I know....I've heard it before but I feel most comfortable this way as I hate clay drag and it works for me. It's a choice ya know.

I'm a morning person so I function best in the morning. However, that being said not every morning is productive. I can get in my studio ready to rock and roll but if things aren't working out....well....the hell with it. I'll go do something else!

3 comments:

Zuda Gay Pease said...

I loved it and can't wait to see each step!! Thank you for sharing!

Judy Nolan said...

How fun to watch you work, Ceci! Thanks for posting this video.

Unknown said...

My in-house PR person always says "leave them wanting more". Your short video is a good length. More would be like Ambien.
I look forward to the rest of the process.