Thursday, November 13, 2008

99 Bottles of Beer on the wall

" 99 bottle of beer on the wall 99 bottles of beeeeer.....Opps, I mean to sing 51 fishes swimming up a stream 51 fishes my dreammmmm....I roll em up and cut them out 51 fishes swimming up a stream....50 fishes swimming up a stream...50 fishes my dreammm......and on and on and on. Oy vey I'm gonna be seeing fishes up the yin yang. I'm currently working on my custom order wanting to finish early. What was I thinking??!!!!! So now my morning consist of reading the paper, watching the first news in the morning AND feeding the dogs. ALL AT ONE TIME!! I must be stuper women or sometin. All I know is that the sooner I finish this order the sooner life will be back to normal. Well, as normal as whatever normal is you know. So for now I will be awol until the fish are finish!!! Come back later to see if I've posted a picture of them.

1 comment:

Jolene said...

I so understand the worry about such a large commission. I just finished making 45 sushi plates for a wedding in January, with the name of the new bride and groom along with their wedding date inscribed on the reverse. I shipped them off last week and just received the most marvelous email saying they arrived intact and were greatly appreciated. Your order will be just as well received. Take care! Jolene