Saturday, November 22, 2008

This is a heads up for my upcoming sale in my Etsy shop. Now I know there isn't a ton of items in the shop but what better time to sell out and start with a new crop of work?? I would have been creating more work but I'm still working on my fish order. I know I know, you're tired of hearing about my fish. Well, how do you think I feel about making all those fish? Yeah, you got it. Now, I'm not ungrateful about getting this order but I am sooooo sick of them at this point!

Let's get to the nitty gritty of this post. I want to SELL OUT! Really. Not just to get sales, I really want to start fresh this coming year. So help me make this happen. If not I just may go crazy with the hammer and break every remaining piece. Heyyyyyyyy, that would be a great video. No no, I take that back. I don't want to do a video...I want it O.U.T. out!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: